The Pearl City Shopping Center is proud to present MyPearlCity.com to the community!

For a list of tenants
and contact information

Click Here

PC Heart & Soul

MyPC Heart and Soul Selection
PC Heart & Soul presents and recognizes special people in our community that truly make a difference in bettering the lives of Pearl City residents through their volunteer efforts.

MyPC Web Editor

Barry Villamil
Barry Villamil
Questions? Comments? Story suggestions? Contact your MyPC web editor, Barry Villamil at: barry@mypearlcity.com

MyPC Email List

Join the MyPC email list for the latest news and announcements in the Pearl City community!

Hawaiian Electric Traffic Advisory
Hawaiian Electric Traffic Advisory
Hawaiian Electric night workonMonday to close 2nd Street and a section of H-1 westbound shoulder lane in Pearl City Work on June 24 is scheduled from 9 p.m. – 3:30 a.m. Hawaiian Electric...
Monday, June 24, 2019 - 3:10pm
Pearl City HS Seeking Tennis Coach
Pearl City HS Seeking Tennis Coach
The Pearl City High School Athletics Department is now accepting applications for the Boys & Girls Tennis Coach position (Soft Tennis, JV Girls and Varsity Girls & Boys Tennis). The...
Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 4:28pm
A beautiful spirit of giving | Photo by Barry Villamil | barry@mypearlcity.com
A beautiful spirit of giving
I met a wonderful soul today at the WALL – “With Aloha, Love Lives” that truly brightened my day with kindness and hope. Raquel rode by the WALL early this morning with a payload of...
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 11:58pm
Happy Father’s Day to all!
Happy Father’s Day to all!
I would like to wish a very Happy Father’s Day to everyone who has been blessed with children that honor you today with love in their hearts. I would also like to share a poem for my dad in...
Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 11:57pm
Girls Go Cyberstart Nationwide Competition - Former Momilani Elementary Student
Girls Go Cyberstart Nationwide Competition - Former...
Former Momilani Elementary student, Reina Takahara, was part of a team of 4 girls who qualified for the 2019 Girls Go CyberStart Nationwide Competition and finished in 6th place after a...
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 11:11pm

PC I.N.K

PCSC Biz Spotlight

PCSC Biz Spotlight is presented each month to recognize a Pearl City Shopping Center (PCSC) merchant for their commitment to provide excellence in their products and services that directly benefits our community.

Pearl City Weather

Pearl City

Broken clouds
  • Broken clouds
  • Temperature: 80.6 °F
Reported on:
Mon, 2019/06/24 - 4:53pm