The Pearl City Community Association (PCCA) Board of Directors would like to invite the Pearl City community to log on to the PCCA website at: http://www.pccahawaii.org.
Check out how the PCCA and its membership supports our community and neighboring communities throughout year with community volunteer projects and annual scholarship fundraising campaigns.
The PCCA is currently conducting a membership and donation drive on our website. If you are interested in becoming a member, or would like to make a donation, please log on today and help us continue our efforts to support our community.
PCCA (a non-profit organization) was established in 1957 and incorporated in 1959. It was established to promote the health and welfare of our community. Anyone who has an abiding interest in the welfare of this community, where ever he may reside, can become a member of this association. PCCA serves the entire Pearl City area and its 40,000 residents.
Your Association at Work!
The following are some of our major contributions to your community:
1. Over $100,000 in scholarships were given to Pearl City High School seniors during the past 51 years. Currently, $4,000 in scholarships are given annually to four deserving Pearl City High School seniors.
2. We support the activities of the ten schools in the Pearl City Complex with monetary donations and manpower. Thousands of dollars annually are given to our Pearl City Complex elementary schools.
3. We organize community family activities such as our annual “Family Fun Day”, bringing families & friends together to create lasting bonds within our community.
4. We partner with Pearl City Foundation (PCF) in their annual “Halloween Bash,” providing a safe and fun activity for our young trick or treaters.
5. We support and donate $500 to Pearl City High School’s “Project Graduation.”
6. We host during election year a ”Political Ho’olaulea,” giving our residents a chance to meet and listen to their political candidates’ views.
7. We meet with our legislators to voice your concerns and attend community meetings to represent Pearl City.
8. We worked on the “Pearl Harbor Historic Trail” which will enhance the shores of Pearl Harbor and make it more accessible.
9. We continue to work with the Pearl City Foundation in the planning and construction of an inter-generational Facility to accommodate the elderly and the Headstart pupils.
10. We support athletic teams that represent Pearl City in national tournaments.
Log on at: http://www.pccahawaii.org
Photo by Barry Villamil | email@example.com