The Pearl City Shopping Center is proud to present MyPearlCity.com to the community!

For a list of tenants
and contact information

Click Here

PC Heart & Soul

MyPC Heart and Soul Selection
PC Heart & Soul presents and recognizes special people in our community that truly make a difference in bettering the lives of Pearl City residents through their volunteer efforts.

MyPC Web Editor

Barry Villamil
Barry Villamil
Questions? Comments? Story suggestions? Contact your MyPC web editor, Barry Villamil at: barry@mypearlcity.com

MyPC Email List

Join the MyPC email list for the latest news and announcements in the Pearl City community!

Pearl City beats Roosevelt 5-0 in opening round of OIA Division I Girls Soccer C
Pearl City beats Roosevelt 5-0 in opening round of...
The W4 Lady Chargers shut out the E5 Roosevelt Lady Rough Riders 5-0 on Monday in the opening round of the Oahu Interscholastic Association Division I Girls Soccer Championships played at Kaiser...
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 8:10am
W4 PEARL CITY VS. E5 ROOSEVELT OIA GIRLS DIVISION I SOCCER FIRST ROUND CHAMPIONS
W4 PEARL CITY VS. E5 ROOSEVELT - OIA GIRLS DIVISION...
W4 PEARL CITY VS. E5 ROOSEVELT OIA GIRLS DIVISION I SOCCER FIRST ROUND CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFFS MONDAY, JANUARY 20 @ KAISER HIGH SCHOOL 5:30PM WINNER MOVES ON TO CHAMPIONSHIP...
Monday, January 20, 2020 - 2:22pm
Celebrating the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Celebrating the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
On this day, I believe that we are truly blessed as we honor the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. legacy of freedom and equal rights for all. I have included below a poster board filled with post it...
Monday, January 20, 2020 - 9:22am
Mahalo to Choose Love Movement Founder Scarlett Lewis | Photo by Dawn O'Brien
Mahalo to Choose Love Movement Founder Scarlett...
I would like to share an incredible experience in which I was blessed with the opportunity to personally present a copy of Stuck on Aloha to Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement Founder Scarlett Lewis...
Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 10:03pm
Jake Shimabukuro performs today at the Pearl City Public Library - 3:00pm!
Jake Shimabukuro performs today at the Pearl City...
Jake Shimabukuro will perform today at the Pearl City Public Library from  3:00pm - 4:00pm.   Photo courtesy of the Hawaii State Public Library  
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 12:21pm

PC I.N.K

PCSC Biz Spotlight

PCSC Biz Spotlight is presented each month to recognize a Pearl City Shopping Center (PCSC) merchant for their commitment to provide excellence in their products and services that directly benefits our community.

Pearl City Weather

Pearl City

Clear sky
  • Clear sky
  • Temperature: 71.6 °F
Reported on:
Wed, 2020/01/22 - 8:53am